The world of television is rapidly changing. Traditional broadcast television is dying, while audiences’ interests have become fragmented, their expectations heightened. The trend is clear: we expect material to satisfy our niche interests, and we expect to be able to consume this material on demand, anywhere.
Just as the tools of filmmaking have fallen into the hands of… well, just about everybody… so too have the tools of distribution. It is now possible to create your own niche television channel – with the ability to broadcast all over the world. ADEYS TV is a prime example of this new kind of television network.
- The amazing new technology that makes it possible to create your own global television network
- The importance of building relationships in this (or any) business
- The advantages of showing your material on ADEYS TV over YouTube or Vimeo
- How to pitch your show or film to ADEYS TV
- How to pronounce “ADEYS TV”
Resources discussed in this episode:
- ADEYS TV (website)
- ADEYS TV Roku Channel
- ADEYS TV Pitch Page
- ADEYS TV on Facebook
- ADEYS TV on Twitter
- Duckfacers Productions
- Hombre Darby’s book on Amazon.com
- And, of course… ADEYS TV’s member profile here at AnywhereButHollywood.com